This free informational seminar is designed to help those who are considering or have been approved for a joint replacement surgery. Whether you’re scheduled for one of our state-of-the-art procedures or just researching your options, this class is a great resource for information on joint replacement surgery. Seminar topics include:
- Education of all medicines used during hospital stay
- Defining “Minimally Invasive Procedures”
- Types of Anesthesia
- Education of the Total Knee Replacement
- Education of the Total Hip Replacement
- Education of the Total Shoulder Replacement
- Physical Therapy
- Hospital Stay Activities
- Expectations After Discharge
- Signs and Symptoms of Infection
time: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Health Resource Center
2 Bernardine Dr.
Newport News, VA 23602
+ map and directions
To register or for more information please call (757) 886-6700.
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You’ve also got a design here that’s not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what you’re saying. Great job, indeed!